Exploring Practice-Based Research in Gestalt Therapy
Zabieramy głos 21.05.2016
Składki członkowskie 2015
WELCOME TO POLISH SOCIETY FOR GESTALT PSYCHOTHERAPY’S WEBSITE
On our site you can find information about statute, activities and board of our Society; about Gestalt psychotherapy, training standards in Poland and in Europe; conferences, workshops, publications, psychotherapists and more.
We invite you to use our site.
Relacja jest wzajemnością.
Moje Ty oddziałuje na mnie tak, jak ja oddziałuję na nie.
Kształtują nas nasi uczniowie, nasze dzieła nas tworzą.
[M.Buber “Ja i Ty”]
Find us on Facebook
- To preserve contents and tradition of Gestalt therapy
- To ensure development of theory and practice of Gestalt therapy
- To support research oriented towards developing theory and practice of Gestalt therapy
- To support scientific exchange with other theoretic approaches on national and international platforms
- To spread training and continued training standards for Gestalt psychoterapists in Poland in line with EAGT standards
- To ensure high quality of Gestalt psychotherapy in Poland
- To promote high standards of psychotherapy practice, professional ethics and training in Gestalt psychotherapy
- To spread EAGT certificates in Poland and to support polish therapists in qualifying for those certificates
- To support high quality of services in area of psychotherapy, prevention, upbringing, counselling, education and supervision based on Gestalt psychotherapy principles
- To care about professional ethics and to provide and abide standards of training in Gestalt psychotherapy; to ensure equivalency of those standards with EU standards and EAGT standards
- To preserve and develop philosophical, social, ethical and conceptual basis for Gestalt psychotherapy